Hello, my name is Wendy and welcome to my little corner of the blog world.
To help you get to know me a little here are a few fun facts about me:
- Life is amazing and I’m grateful to be breathing!
- I’m the proud mother of a son and a daughter ( and they still like me too – woohoo!).
- I was born missing my right arm below the elbow.
- For over 10 years I suffered from Bi-Polar disorder with a side of anxiety
- My favorite flowers are Daffodils, they remind me of sunshine and who doesn’t like the sun.
- I love to sing out loud and dance around my house like a goofball when all the shades are closed (ok fine, sometimes even with the shades open).
- I enjoy a good glass of wine on occasion or a “Fru Fru” girly drink. Yup little umbrellas and all that stuff.
- I will steal a maraschino cherry off a friend or family members dessert if I think I can get away with it, olives too!
- My spare time hobbies are knitting, coloring, reading, and collecting hilarious sarcastic sayings and inspiring quotes.
- I’m working on my coffee addiction …. working on justifying it that is …
- Family has always been one of the most important things in my life and I love mine bunches.
- I love to cook and I’m on a wonderful food journey to improve my health and lose weight. It’s made such a difference for me that I’m going to share it with you too.